Sunday, January 31, 2010

Just Take The Memories as Experience. Don't Ever Surrender ! Fight Until The End

It was in March 2008. After I got my SPM result. For me, I were not satify with that. However, the life must be keep going on. It's okay, just take the memories as experience. Don't ever surrender ! Fight until the end. I'm upholding with that principle, adopted from the Singaporean Chinese Drama, titled "By My Side". I found that the main charactor of the drama, named Bu Qun. He tried to chasing his ex-classmate, Yu Hang which had on HIV positive named Xue Ren. After Xue Ren died, then the only Yu Hang know it. Yu hang found that she has no right to be loved and always denied Bu Quan. Bu Quan then used the princip "Just take the memories as experiences, Don't Ever surrender, Fight until the end ! " To woowing Yu Hang. Finally, Yu Hang accepted Bu Qun's Love and lastly they married.

From the story above, I use the princip until now. Usually, we will face many critism and unexpected conditions happened. But thank God, I found that my life is better and happy always !

No comments:

Post a Comment