Monday, March 15, 2010


Dream car is something that very rare to us. Everyone have their own dream car. They also have their own thinking of their dream car. Like me, I like the modern car from brand Mazda, Nissan, Honda, Toyota, Mitsubishi, Lamborghini and many more. The most dream car I like is Mazda RX8. To me, this car is very expensive. From outlook this car, it very sporty and look cool. Its performances also can satisfy me. With this car, everybody will love to ride with me. Huhu !

Even it looks small, but it has 4 seats. So, same as Kancil. Its better buy Mazda RX8 rather than Kancil. The horsepower is more bigger than Kancil.

Even my dream car is not faster car, but the performance is the most perfect. With body kit, spoiler and carbon hood. Fuh ! rating can be 5 over 5.


No comments:

Post a Comment