Saturday, March 20, 2010

Terrible Horrible Vegetable Decision .

I just made a Terrible Horrible Vegetable Decision , Today .

It is something that will change my life .

It something that will change My music style

Probably the biggest commitment in my life . (So far) .

I told my friends about it..

Many supported me .

Many didn’t liked the idea

Many thought i was too inexperienced for this .

Many had no opinion .

My guitarist-friends (also competitors) said to me:

“You crap man, you have the most fast hand befire us…

“ Go Slow , i know you grow very fast in 1 year , but this…is it worth the risk ? ”

My parents also think i crazy .

But hey ,

Risk is what makes life fun , don’t you agree ? if we are always in our comfort zone . Life is gonna be boring and repetitive….

No comments:

Post a Comment